Tuesday 2 November 2010

Halloween Havoc 2010 Results

Thanks to everyone who took part in this years Halloween Havoc; the bar was definately raised from last year and our judges (Comic book artist Dave Golding & Ms Lauren C Waterworth) couldn't pick a person for the "spoon of least effort" prize, and they picked four winners! Winners (In reverse order) 4: Diane Barker as Lady Riddler 3: Jessica Morgan as X-23 2: Simon as Pin Head 1: Robert Smith as Obelix A special thank you goes out as well to Matt Birdsall for once again taking quality pictures of all of this years contestants. As for me... Well, I couldn't enter my own competition but I messaged Jason Aaron on twitter to tell him my Girlfriend and I were going to be dressed as Dr Rot & Nurse Fester from the Wolverine Weapon X story "Insane in the Brain" I sent him some pictures of us and he liked them so much that he put us up on his own blog! Jasonaaron.info (It's rare I have a proper geek out moment but this was definately one of them) Now we all have to wonder what we'll all see for Havoc III...

No comments: